Linking up with Jenna for #5Favs! Here are 5 things I just can’t quit…but probably should.
1. The iced coffee at Chick-Fil-A Oh my goodness. This stuff is amazing. I love when it comes not quite all the way mixed up with all the syrupy goodness settled to the bottom. It makes me want to just ask for the syrup by the spoonful. It tastes to me like there’s a mocha flavor to the Original, even though they claim there isn’t. I never ever ever put sugar in my coffee any other time- because it just can’t compare to how delicious this is and it’s not worth trying.
2. Any and all detective/psychological thrillers I am such a sucker for these. It doesn’t matter how terribly written – I will read it. If it happens to be a series, I will read every.single.one as quickly as possible. Hit me with your suggestions – I challenge you to find something I haven’t read!
3. White Plum tunics I was firmly in the “leggings are not pants” camp – until I got pregnant and understood the sweet, sweet, relief that is elastic waist bands and forgiving tops. While I still have a very strict no-see-through leggings and cover-the-butt combo rule, my favorite outfits are tunics from White Plum and fleece lined leggings. So comfy, half stylish? If I’m wrong, I don’t want to be right.
4. Absolut Grapevine Oooh mamacita. When it’s too late in the day for Chick-Fil-A iced coffee or the little one really gives me a rough day, a little bit of this mixed with some Fresca let’s me imagine I’m somewhere warm and far, far away.
5. Culver’s concrete mixers First of all, they use custard. Custard made in the restaurant. Second, the custard to add-in ratio is out of control – especially if you get it made with their Flavor of the Day. I’m a weirdo and will only eat ice cream if it has some sort of add-in in every bite. If there aren’t enough Reese’s/Oreos/other chocolatey goodness for all the ice cream, John gets the rest. He thinks it’s a sweet deal.